Super Eurotent Holidays In Cornwall
For those families who’ve always wanted to experience the fun of a camping holiday, but do not have their own tent – our Super Eurotents await your arrival. Click here to view a video of the inside of the Super Eurotent
Super Eurotents sleep a maximum of 6 persons, with 3 bedrooms, each sleeping 2, with built-in ground sheets and zip-up fastenings.
Super Eurotents include the following:
- Two-ring camping gas hob, microwave, full-size electric fridge, electric toaster, kettle & interior lights
- Kitchen shelving unit, with cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils & pans
- Storage space
- Permanent flooring
- Table and chairs
- Free hot showers (in shower block), free gas & electricity
- Super Eurotent 16ft+ x 18ft+
Remember to bring the following items with you:
- Your own roll-up camping mats or blow-up air beds and pump
- Your own personal items
- Tea towels
- Bath and beach towels
- Bed sheets
- Duvets and covers (or sleeping bags)
- Pillows and pillowcases
Our Super Eurotents do NOT have any beds or mattresses,
so remember to bring your own roll-up camping mats or blow-up airbeds and pump.
NO SMOKING OR PETS ARE ALLOWED IN OUR ACCOMMODATION.
All our accommodation prices include ONE vehicle. EACH Additional vehicle will be chargeable per week.
No pup/day/storage tents or gazebos are allowed on our Super Eurotent Pitches.
Super Eurotent – sleeps 6
Super Eurotent Floor Plan:
Stay At Perran Springs
For a fun camping holiday, choose one of our spacious and level camping pitches. Combined with our relaxed environment, electric hook-ups and space for your car, you’re sure to enjoy the under canvas experience. For the more traditional camper we also provide pitches without electric, but don’t worry, our superb shower facilities are just a short walk away.
Looking for a spacious touring pitch, great facilities and a peaceful location. Then book one of our level caravan touring pitches or hardstandings, all with space for your awning and car. Our award winning showers, shop, laundry and lake meadow will ensure you have everything to make your holiday complete. See our park map to choose your preferred area of the park before booking.
Exploring Cornwall in your campervan or motorhome? Then we have easy access, spacious and level hardstanding pitches which can accommodate units up to 28ft in length, with space for an awning and have a 16amp electric hook-up point.
Our 6 berth Caravan Holiday Homes, offer all the essentials for those who want a little bit more… Featuring open plan living rooms, fully equipped kitchens and either two or three comfortable bedrooms. To help you relax, the caravan includes a TV and DVD player and plenty of soft seating. With a wooden picnic bench and space for your car, you can enjoy sitting outside or dining al fresco!
Want to go camping without buying all the equipment? Then choose our pre-erected, already pitched, fully equipped Super Eurotent glamping option. Sleeping up to 6 people, they are an amazing camping adventure for families. Super Eurotents have a kitchen area with hob, microwave, fridge, toaster and kettle. Three bedroom sections and a table and chairs. Book this holiday and you will see the glamping difference.
Like the idea of camping, but not the canvas! Then our glamping pods, with parking space, provide the ultimate back to nature experience. Sleep cosily in the timber pod, wake up refreshed and take a shower in our award winning amenities. Once you’re ready for the day, just lockup your pod and maybe take a stroll around our Nature Trail and Lake Meadow, or venture out and start to explore Cornwall.
- "The showers were extremely clean, the best we have seen on a campsite, each had individual private changing areas so none of your clothes got wet, and the showers were nice and hot and free to use. Finding this gem of a campsite was a great result, and we will be returning later in the year."
- "We had a wonderful holiday at Perran Springs Holiday Park. Checked in straight away, grounds are lovely, beautiful lakes, with excellent clean and well-kept facilities. Stayed in the Super Eurotent, which we would highly recommend. Excellent equipment, we didn’t need or want for anything."
AWARDS & ACCREDITATIONS OVER THE YEARS….
- Visit Cornwall Member
- BH&HPA Full Members
- David Bellamy GOLD Conservation Award Winner
- Trip Advisor Winner
- Loo of the Year Award Winner
- Camping and Caravanning Club
- South West Tourism Member
- Website of the Year Winner
- Recycle for Cornwall
- COAST Project Member