The Mallard Premier Caravan Holiday Home
The Mallard Caravan Holiday Home is approximately 12ft+ x 35ft+ and sleeps a maximum of 6 persons.
There are three bedrooms: one double bedroom and two twin bedrooms.
Your Caravan Holiday Home will be equipped with the following:
- Colour television with Freeview and standard DVD Player in the lounge area
- Gas fire, full cooker and fridge
- Kettle and toaster
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Pots, pans and cooking utensils
- Shower, washbasin and toilet
- Free hot water, free gas and free electricity
- Wooden picnic bench
Remember to bring the following items with you:
- Your own personal items
- Tea towels
- Bath and beach towels
- Bed sheets
- Duvet covers (or sleeping bags)
Uncovered duvets and pillows only are supplied in our Caravan Holiday Homes.
NO SMOKING OR PETS ARE ALLOWED IN OUR ACCOMMODATION.
All our accommodation prices include ONE vehicle. EACH Additional vehicle will be chargeable per week/partweek.
No pup/day/storage tents or gazebos are allowed in our Caravan Holiday Home Area.
HOLIDAY HOME FLOOR PLAN
Stay At Perran Springs
For a fun camping holiday, choose one of our spacious and level camping pitches. Combined with our relaxed environment, electric hook-ups and space for your car, you’re sure to enjoy the under canvas experience. For the more traditional camper we also provide pitches without electric, but don’t worry, our superb shower facilities are just a short walk away.
Looking for a spacious touring pitch, great facilities and a peaceful location. Then book one of our level caravan touring pitches or hardstandings, all with space for your awning and car. Our award winning showers, shop, laundry and lake meadow will ensure you have everything to make your holiday complete. See our park map to choose your preferred area of the park before booking.
Exploring Cornwall in your campervan or motorhome? Then we have easy access, spacious and level hardstanding pitches which can accommodate units up to 28ft in length, with space for an awning and have a 16amp electric hook-up point.
Our 6 berth Caravan Holiday Homes, offer all the essentials for those who want a little bit more… Featuring open plan living rooms, fully equipped kitchens and either two or three comfortable bedrooms. To help you relax, the caravan includes a TV and DVD player and plenty of soft seating. With a wooden picnic bench and space for your car, you can enjoy sitting outside or dining al fresco!
Want to go camping without buying all the equipment? Then choose our pre-erected, already pitched, fully equipped Super Eurotent glamping option. Sleeping up to 6 people, they are an amazing camping adventure for families. Super Eurotents have a kitchen area with hob, microwave, fridge, toaster and kettle. Three bedroom sections and a table and chairs. Book this holiday and you will see the glamping difference.
Like the idea of camping, but not the canvas! Then our glamping pods, with parking space, provide the ultimate back to nature experience. Sleep cosily in the timber pod, wake up refreshed and take a shower in our award winning amenities. Once you’re ready for the day, just lockup your pod and maybe take a stroll around our Nature Trail and Lake Meadow, or venture out and start to explore Cornwall.
- "It was my first time at Perran Springs but my family have stayed a few times before. We stayed in one of the caravans. The caravan was absolutely spotless. I will definitely be coming back to Perran Springs again 😀 and I thoroughly recommend it!!!!!"
- Thank you Perran Springs for once again making our holiday a brilliant one! The Cormorant caravan has all the facilities you need for a great stay. A wonderfully peaceful place, in a stunning setting. 6 of us in our family were well catered for and enjoyed ourselves completely. It was nice to take a relaxing stroll around the Fishing Lakes and see buzzards and feed the brood of young ducks. Love this place. We have stayed in both Eurotents and Caravans here and both are brilliant."
- "Just returned from a super week, staying in the Lapwing at Perran Springs. I have to say the facilities are first class, an ideal location with well kept grounds. The Web site shows a very accurate representation of what to expect. You will not be disappointed."
AWARDS & ACCREDITATIONS OVER THE YEARS….
- Visit Cornwall Member
- BH&HPA Full Members
- David Bellamy GOLD Conservation Award Winner
- Trip Advisor Winner
- Loo of the Year Award Winner
- Camping and Caravanning Club
- South West Tourism Member
- Website of the Year Winner
- Recycle for Cornwall
- COAST Project Member