Glamping Log Pod Holidays In Cornwall
NEW ACCOMMODATION FOR 2016
Like the idea of camping, but not the canvas! Then try our Heron or Moorhen Luxury Log Pod, each with a lovely decked area and a parking space, they provide the ultimate back to nature experience.
Sleeping 2 people, they are a cosy, snug, (or romantic) getaway. Wake up refreshed and take a shower in our award winning amenities. Once you’re ready for the day, just lockup your pod and maybe take a stroll around our Nature Trail and Lake Meadow, or venture out and start to explore Cornwall.
Our Glamping Log Pods are the luxury level of camping:
Each wooden log pod (Heron or Moorhen) is a spacious 4.8m long and 2.49m wide, furnished with a TV unit, shelf unit, bedside tables and curtains. There is a small wooden table and two chairs, which can be used inside or out. The interior has a wooden laminated floor and the pod comes complete with an outdoor decking area for enjoying relaxed summer evenings. Our luxury log pods are built from wood, are insulated for warmth and have a metrotile roof.
Inside sockets are provided (electricity is included in the price), together with a Freeview TV, DVD Player, Kettle and cool box. Take your free hot showers in our park’s amenity building. There is an exterior light in the porch as well as two spotlights inside the pod. The double glazed front door is lockable for peace of mind and there is a double-glazed window at the back. Parking space for one vehicle is provided. For safety there is a smoke/carbon monoxide detector, fire blanket and small extinguisher.
The Heron Pod
- Kettle & cool box (remember to bring your own ice packs)
- Freeview TV and DVD player
- Shelf units
- Bedside tables
- Fold-up table and chairs
- Outside decking area
- BBQ ground slab (for your own disposable BBQ trays or small BBQ’s)
- Free hot showers (in amenity block) and free electricity
- Your own roll-up camping mats or blow-up air beds and pump
- All bedding
- Your own personal items
- Tea towels
- Bath and beach towels
- All your cutlery and crockery
- Disposable BBQ trays, or a small BBQ and your BBQ tools
- Ice Packs
Remember to bring everything you would bring if you were camping in your tent, except for the tent!
The Moorhen Pod
- Log Pods strictly sleep a max of 2 persons in total (inc. children and babies).
- Pup/day tents or gazebos are not allowed in our Log Pod Area.
- Prices inc. ONE vehicle, an additional vehicle is chargeable at £5 per night.
NO SMOKING OR PETS ARE ALLOWED IN OUR ACCOMMODATION.
Stay At Perran Springs
For a fun camping holiday, choose one of our spacious and level camping pitches. Combined with our relaxed environment, electric hook-ups and space for your car, you’re sure to enjoy the under canvas experience. For the more traditional camper we also provide pitches without electric, but don’t worry, our superb shower facilities are just a short walk away.
Looking for a spacious touring pitch, great facilities and a peaceful location. Then book one of our level caravan touring pitches or hardstandings, all with space for your awning and car. Our award winning showers, shop, laundry and lake meadow will ensure you have everything to make your holiday complete. See our park map to choose your preferred area of the park before booking.
Exploring Cornwall in your campervan or motorhome? Then we have easy access, spacious and level hardstanding pitches which can accommodate units up to 28ft in length, with space for an awning and have a 16amp electric hook-up point.
Our 6 berth Caravan Holiday Homes, offer all the essentials for those who want a little bit more… Featuring open plan living rooms, fully equipped kitchens and either two or three comfortable bedrooms. To help you relax, the caravan includes a TV and DVD player and plenty of soft seating. With a wooden picnic bench and space for your car, you can enjoy sitting outside or dining al fresco!
Want to go camping without buying all the equipment? Then choose our pre-erected, already pitched, fully equipped Super Eurotent glamping option. Sleeping up to 6 people, they are an amazing camping adventure for families. Super Eurotents have a kitchen area with hob, microwave, fridge, toaster and kettle. Three bedroom sections and a table and chairs. Book this holiday and you will see the glamping difference.
Like the idea of camping, but not the canvas! Then our glamping pods, with parking space, provide the ultimate back to nature experience. Sleep cosily in the timber pod, wake up refreshed and take a shower in our award winning amenities. Once you’re ready for the day, just lockup your pod and maybe take a stroll around our Nature Trail and Lake Meadow, or venture out and start to explore Cornwall.
- "The showers were extremely clean, the best we have seen on a campsite, each had individual private changing areas so none of your clothes got wet, and the showers were nice and hot and free to use. Finding this gem of a campsite was a great result, and we will be returning later in the year."
- "We had a wonderful holiday at Perran Springs Holiday Park. Checked in straight away, grounds are lovely, beautiful lakes, with excellent clean and well-kept facilities. Stayed in the Super Eurotent, which we would highly recommend. Excellent equipment, we didn’t need or want for anything."
AWARDS & ACCREDITATIONS OVER THE YEARS….
- Visit Cornwall Member
- BH&HPA Full Members
- David Bellamy GOLD Conservation Award Winner
- Trip Advisor Winner
- Loo of the Year Award Winner
- Camping and Caravanning Club
- South West Tourism Member
- Website of the Year Winner
- Recycle for Cornwall
- COAST Project Member