BOOK ONLINE HERE - IT'S SWIFT, SAFE AND SECURE…
Follow the steps below to see your holiday price and then make your booking.
1. Select your preferred pitch area, OR accommodation from the list below. If it's unavailable, just choose another area or unit. Pitches, Super Eurotents and Caravan Holiday Homes must all be booked on separate bookings.
2. Click on the 'start' date text (••/••/••) below, a small calendar will then appear, just click on the arrival date of your holiday.
3. Click on the 'end' date text (••/••/••) below, and click on the departure date of your holiday.
4. Scroll down to see all the available choices.
5. To see the standard price of your holiday, click 'book now' and choose the elements of your unit/party.
6. To automatically apply any special offers / discounts, and to progress further click 'continue'.
7. To complete your holiday booking, input the details requested and make a secure online payment.
8. You will receive a booking receipt via email, with details of your balance payment, to be made 8 weeks before arrival.
Minimum Holiday Stays:
Camping, touring pitches & log pods: minimum 3 night stay. Caravan holiday homes & super eurotents: saturday to saturday bookings only
Why not check if one of our great value, spacious hardstanding pitches (with electric hook-up), is available for your holiday dates.
Twin-axle Touring Caravans:
If your touring caravan is a twin-axle, you are required to book a hardstanding pitch in Swift, Jay, Owl or Woodpecker areas. There is a min. 3 night stay in all seasons for hardstanding pitches.
Campervans and Motorhomes:
If ANY part of your unit is a Campervan or Motorhome, you are required to book a hardstanding pitch in Swift, Jay, Owl or Woodpecker areas. There is a min. 3 night stay in all seasons for hardstanding pitches.