We respect our environment
In choosing to stay at Perran Springs, you have taken an important step to having a more environmentally friendly holiday. Why not help us, by doing your bit…
Some steps to take…
1. Switch It Off! – We are committed to saving energy and the environment. Our park lighting is operated via timers and sensors. So help us by turning off unnecessary lights in your unit and by using heating equipment sensibly.
2. Use Water Wisely – Most of our park taps and showers are push button, but where possible help us to conserve water by using water wisely and turning taps off.
3. Recycle It! – We have our own Recycling Area by the roundabout on the left as you leave the park. Please use it correctly and responsibly. Do not drop litter and also use our general rubbish bins, situated around the park.
4. Enjoy Our Park’s Environment – We have a large variety of wildlife on and around the park. Take a stroll around our gNat’s Nature Trail and discover or Nature Pond. (A Nature Trail leaflet is available in Reception). We also have a Butterfly, Bug and Bee Garden, in the park on the left hand side before the roundabout. Why not take a close look and see what you can spot. Please respect all flora and fauna.
5. Eat and Buy Local – They are a number of local places where you can buy food and goods. Details are available in the Reception and restaurants / pubs are listed on the Park Information Boards. We also stock some delicious Cornish produce in our shop.
6. Travel Green – Use public transport where possible (A guide is available in Reception).
Thank you to all of our guests for supporting our conservation work.