Our Environmental Policy
In choosing to stay at Perran Springs, you have taken an important step to having a more environmentally friendly holiday. Why not help us, by doing your bit…
Some steps to take…
1. Switch It Off! – We are committed to saving energy and the environment. Our park lighting is operated via timers and sensors. So help us by turning off unnecessary lights in your unit and by using heating equipment sensibly.
2. Use Water Wisely – Most of our park taps and showers are push button, but where possible help us to conserve water by using water wisely and turning taps off.
3. Recycle It! – We have our own Recycling Area by the roundabout on the left as you leave the park. Please use it correctly and responsibly. Do not drop litter and also use our general rubbish bins, situated around the park.
4. Enjoy Our Park’s Environment – We have a large variety of wildlife on and around the park. Take a stroll around our gNat’s Nature Trail and discover or Nature Pond. (A Nature Trail leaflet is available in Reception). We also have a Butterfly, Bug and Bee Garden, in the park on the left hand side before the roundabout. Why not take a close look and see what you can spot. Please respect all flora and fauna.
5. Eat and Buy Local – They are a number of local places where you can buy food and goods. Details are available in the Reception and restaurants / pubs are listed on the Park Information Boards. We also stock some delicious Cornish produce in our shop.
6. Travel Green – Use public transport where possible (A guide is available in Reception).
Thank you to all of our guests for supporting our conservation work.
Stay At Perran Springs
For a fun camping holiday, choose one of our spacious and level camping pitches. Combined with our relaxed environment, electric hook-ups and space for your car, you’re sure to enjoy the under canvas experience. For the more traditional camper we also provide pitches without electric, but don’t worry, our superb shower facilities are just a short walk away.
Looking for a spacious touring pitch, great facilities and a peaceful location. Then book one of our level caravan touring pitches or hardstandings, all with space for your awning and car. Our award winning showers, shop, laundry and lake meadow will ensure you have everything to make your holiday complete. See our park map to choose your preferred area of the park before booking.
Exploring Cornwall in your campervan or motorhome? Then we have easy access, spacious and level hardstanding pitches which can accommodate units up to 28ft in length, with space for an awning and have a 16amp electric hook-up point.
Our 6 berth Caravan Holiday Homes, offer all the essentials for those who want a little bit more… Featuring open plan living rooms, fully equipped kitchens and either two or three comfortable bedrooms. To help you relax, the caravan includes a TV and DVD player and plenty of soft seating. With a wooden picnic bench and space for your car, you can enjoy sitting outside or dining al fresco!
Want to go camping without buying all the equipment? Then choose our pre-erected, already pitched, fully equipped Super Eurotent glamping option. Sleeping up to 6 people, they are an amazing camping adventure for families. Super Eurotents have a kitchen area with hob, microwave, fridge, toaster and kettle. Three bedroom sections and a table and chairs. Book this holiday and you will see the glamping difference.
Like the idea of camping, but not the canvas! Then our glamping pods, with parking space, provide the ultimate back to nature experience. Sleep cosily in the timber pod, wake up refreshed and take a shower in our award winning amenities. Once you’re ready for the day, just lockup your pod and maybe take a stroll around our Nature Trail and Lake Meadow, or venture out and start to explore Cornwall.
AWARDS & ACCREDITATIONS OVER THE YEARS….
- Visit Cornwall Member
- BH&HPA Full Members
- David Bellamy GOLD Conservation Award Winner
- Trip Advisor Winner
- Loo of the Year Award Winner
- Camping and Caravanning Club
- South West Tourism Member
- Website of the Year Winner
- Recycle for Cornwall
- COAST Project Member