Award Winning Shower Amenities
At Perran Springs we provide quality amenities and our park is renowned for a high standard of cleanliness. Our award-winning centrally heated shower block offers free hot water (24hrs), private washing cubicles with a basin, hand dryer, hairdryer and a make-up area for the ladies. Step into one of our luxurious spacious showers, each with its own private, seated area where you can change and keep your clothes dry.
We are past winners of two ‘Loo of the Year Awards’, which award holiday parks for their facilities level of cleanliness, the standard of the facilities themselves and the ongoing management of the amenities. The awards are supported/sponsored by Visit Britain, Armitage Shanks and Cannon Hygiene.
Stay At Perran Springs
For a fun camping holiday, choose one of our spacious and level camping pitches. Combined with our relaxed environment, electric hook-ups and space for your car, you’re sure to enjoy the under canvas experience. For the more traditional camper we also provide pitches without electric, but don’t worry, our superb shower facilities are just a short walk away.
Looking for a spacious touring pitch, great facilities and a peaceful location. Then book one of our level caravan touring pitches or hardstandings, all with space for your awning and car. Our award winning showers, shop, laundry and lake meadow will ensure you have everything to make your holiday complete. See our park map to choose your preferred area of the park before booking.
Exploring Cornwall in your campervan or motorhome? Then we have easy access, spacious and level hardstanding pitches which can accommodate units up to 28ft in length, with space for an awning and have a 16amp electric hook-up point.
Our 6 berth Caravan Holiday Homes, offer all the essentials for those who want a little bit more… Featuring open plan living rooms, fully equipped kitchens and either two or three comfortable bedrooms. To help you relax, the caravan includes a TV and DVD player and plenty of soft seating. With a wooden picnic bench and space for your car, you can enjoy sitting outside or dining al fresco!
Want to go camping without buying all the equipment? Then choose our pre-erected, already pitched, fully equipped Super Eurotent glamping option. Sleeping up to 6 people, they are an amazing camping adventure for families. Super Eurotents have a kitchen area with hob, microwave, fridge, toaster and kettle. Three bedroom sections and a table and chairs. Book this holiday and you will see the glamping difference.
Like the idea of camping, but not the canvas! Then our glamping pods, with parking space, provide the ultimate back to nature experience. Sleep cosily in the timber pod, wake up refreshed and take a shower in our award winning amenities. Once you’re ready for the day, just lockup your pod and maybe take a stroll around our Nature Trail and Lake Meadow, or venture out and start to explore Cornwall.
- "The showers were extremely clean, the best we have seen on a campsite, each had individual private changing areas so none of your clothes got wet, and the showers were nice and hot and free to use. Finding this gem of a campsite was a great result, and we will be returning later in the year."
- "The showers were extremely clean and always hot, good clothes washing facilities, a number of sinks located throughout the site (with hot water) for washing up and a freezer for ice packs. We would definitely stay again!!! We would have moved in if we could!!!"
- Our holiday was so relaxing at Perran Springs. The Park and Lakes were pristine. It was a pleasure to wake to sunshine and beautiful views of the park. The shower units were second to none. so squeaky clean and all fixtures shone. The family who live on site are extremely friendly and helpful. We did not want to leave for home - we will be back !!"
- "The site is extremely well kept. The owners were very friendly and accommodating. The pitches are a good size and everyone is pretty close to the shower blocks. I particularly like the open air sinks with hot water dotted around the site."
AWARDS & ACCREDITATIONS OVER THE YEARS….
- Visit Cornwall Member
- BH&HPA Full Members
- David Bellamy GOLD Conservation Award Winner
- Trip Advisor Winner
- Loo of the Year Award Winner
- Camping and Caravanning Club
- South West Tourism Member
- Website of the Year Winner
- Recycle for Cornwall
- COAST Project Member