A great camping
Countryside setting with a variety of wildlife but no noisy nightlife.
We welcome your family pet in your own camping or touring unit, (maximum of three pets per pitch) please click here for dog / pet information.
Camping Holidays In Cornwall
Our camping pitch areas: Swift, Pheasant, Jay, Owl and Woodpecker are all within easy reach of our facilities. If you have a pitch preference, we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Choose to Camp at Perran Springs Holiday Park for…
- Large Level Grass Pitches
- Pet Friendly Camping
- Award Winning Amenities
- Shop and Launderette
- Recreation Areas and Play Tower System
- Three Private Fishing Lakes
- Nature Trail and Wildlife
HOLIDAY PARK MAP
PITCH AREA DETAILS
Comments from our guests
Little Gem Of A Site
Just returned home after an 8 night stay at Perran Springs. Returning here after many years I wasn’t disappointed. The pitch allocated was enormous. Tents aren’t crammed in as on some other sites we have visited. The toilet and shower block is immaculate all of the time. Lovely hot showers and a hairdryer ( 20p a time which is ample). There is also a launderette on site with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities, a baby changing room, a seperate space on site for wet suit/ board washing, plenty of washing up areas across the park with hot water all of the time.
The park also boasts a lovely play area which the children made good use of, a recreation field with goal posts for ball games, frisbee etc. There are no ball games allowed around the pitches which is absolutely fair enough and the play field provides a more than adequate area to run around.
The fishing lakes are stunning and so well maintained. We don’t fish but saw plenty of others relaxing round the lakes. If fishing isn’t for you I would still highly recommend a stroll around the lakes which are home to an abundance of wildlife. Early morning or evening is just magical.
Just a few miles out of Perranporth and a perfect location just off the A30 Perran Springs is the ideal site for exploring Cornwall..we will most definitely be coming back soon!! We can’t recommend it highly enough!!
Just come back from a week on this lovely quiet campsite!!The pitch was fab,everything was close by!!shower blocks were so clean,lovely hot water!!The owners were lovely,friendly & helpful!!ideally located 3 miles from perranporth!!Me & my husband had a great time,we were so lucky with weather!!!We will be back next year!!Thankyou for having us.
Central Location In Cornwall
Perran Springs Holiday Park is ideally positioned to explore all of Cornwall. With Perranporth beach only 2.5 miles away.
An Aerial View Of Perran Springs Campsite
Similar to many businesses we remained closed due to Covid during the 2020 season, but this year we are looking forward to opening again.
To keep everyone safe, there are a few slight changes regarding check-in and the park’s facilities.
On Your Arrival:
- We will still welcome you and see you to check-in at our Park Reception.
One guest only in Reception at any one time, wearing a face-covering please (unless exempt).
We have Covid-safe screens on our Reception counter and an automatic hand sanitiser gel dispenser.
- On arrival you will be handed a printed sheet, which will show your pitch or accommodation name / number and location, together with parking details regarding your vehicle.
- To remain socially distant, we will no longer walk with you to your pitch. Instead, you will be directed to our Park Map Noticeboard, where you will clearly see the location of your unit or pitch, using the name / number provided to you in Reception. You can then drive to your unit or pitch.
- After checking-in with us, please scan our QR Code on your NHS Covid-19 Track and Trace App. This will be available 24hrs outside Reception on our pavement stand.
Park Shop, Fishing Tackle and Bait:
- As stated on our website: Due to Coronavirus, we regret that we will not be opening our park shop during this 2021 season. This includes all fishing tackle & bait, so please ensure you bring the correct tackle and bait with you.
- Fishing Permits for our Lakes will be available to purchase from the Reception at specific times, these will be displayed daily beside the Reception door in the noticeboard.
- There is a local Londis Shop (with Post Office) in Goonhavern.
- Please use the hand santiser stations provided, before and after entering our toilet / shower / laundry facilities.
- Please ensure your children wash their hands when using the Play Areas.
- We will be operating enhanced cleaning and sanitising procedures throughout the Park.