Holiday Park Shop, Shower Amenities And Recreation Areas
Our reception tourist information area contains many free leaflets, some with discount vouchers, covering specific local attractions, events and general places of interest within Cornwall. If you require any further information we will be pleased to help. Our small shop, offers essential breakfast items, confectionery, chilled drinks and ices. We also offer gas exchange sales, a variety of camping and touring essentials and a large range of fishing tackle.
At Perran Springs we provide quality amenities and our park is renowned for a high standard of cleanliness. Our award-winning centrally heated shower block offers private washing cubicles and luxurious spacious showers, each with its own private seated changing area.
Our Park facilities also include a launderette, baby changing room, chemical toilet disposal point and an outdoor wetsuit washing area.
The Play Area is great fun for the younger members of the family and our Fox Recreation Meadow is ideal for playing family ball games. Or choose to take a quiet leisurely stroll around our Lake Meadow, stopping for a relaxing break on one of our benches.
To ensure all guests enjoy their holiday at Perran Springs, dogs / pets are not allowed into our amenity buildings or any meadows. Please click here for more information.
Stay At Perran Springs
For a fun camping holiday, choose one of our spacious and level camping pitches. Combined with our relaxed environment, electric hook-ups and space for your car, you’re sure to enjoy the under canvas experience. For the more traditional camper we also provide pitches without electric, but don’t worry, our superb shower facilities are just a short walk away.
Looking for a spacious touring pitch, great facilities and a peaceful location. Then book one of our level caravan touring pitches or hardstandings, all with space for your awning and car. Our award winning showers, shop, laundry and lake meadow will ensure you have everything to make your holiday complete. See our park map to choose your preferred area of the park before booking.
Exploring Cornwall in your campervan or motorhome? Then we have easy access, spacious and level hardstanding pitches which can accommodate units up to 28ft in length, with space for an awning and have a 16amp electric hook-up point.
Our 6 berth Caravan Holiday Homes, offer all the essentials for those who want a little bit more… Featuring open plan living rooms, fully equipped kitchens and either two or three comfortable bedrooms. To help you relax, the caravan includes a TV and DVD player and plenty of soft seating. With a wooden picnic bench and space for your car, you can enjoy sitting outside or dining al fresco!
Want to go camping without buying all the equipment? Then choose our pre-erected, already pitched, fully equipped Super Eurotent glamping option. Sleeping up to 6 people, they are an amazing camping adventure for families. Super Eurotents have a kitchen area with hob, microwave, fridge, toaster and kettle. Three bedroom sections and a table and chairs. Book this holiday and you will see the glamping difference.
Like the idea of camping, but not the canvas! Then our glamping pods, with parking space, provide the ultimate back to nature experience. Sleep cosily in the timber pod, wake up refreshed and take a shower in our award winning amenities. Once you’re ready for the day, just lockup your pod and maybe take a stroll around our Nature Trail and Lake Meadow, or venture out and start to explore Cornwall.
- "When we arrived at Perran Springs and checked in we went to our pitch which was a very good size the staff were very friendly and helpful. The park was immaculate and very good facilities."
- "We love this place. We added a note to our booking saying we would like to be pitched in the same place and they listened. We were greeted by the lady who said she had dug out last year's plan and checked where we were and put us there. We felt very welcome."
- "The showers were extremely clean, the best we have seen on a campsite, each had individual private changing areas so none of your clothes got wet, and the showers were nice and hot and free to use. Finding this gem of a campsite was a great result, and we will be returning later in the year."
- "The showers were extremely clean and always hot, good clothes washing facilities, a number of sinks located throughout the site (with hot water) for washing up and a freezer for ice packs. We would definitely stay again!!! We would have moved in if we could!!!"
- Our holiday was so relaxing at Perran Springs. The Park and Lakes were pristine. It was a pleasure to wake to sunshine and beautiful views of the park. The shower units were second to none. so squeaky clean and all fixtures shone. The family who live on site are extremely friendly and helpful. We did not want to leave for home - we will be back !!"
- "The site is extremely well kept. The owners were very friendly and accommodating. The pitches are a good size and everyone is pretty close to the shower blocks. I particularly like the open air sinks with hot water dotted around the site."
- "Had a fab time ,the park is very well kept and the toilets and showers are the best we have seen. You will not get a cleaner shower block than this one."
AWARDS & ACCREDITATIONS OVER THE YEARS….
- Visit Cornwall Member
- BH&HPA Full Members
- David Bellamy GOLD Conservation Award Winner
- Trip Advisor Winner
- Loo of the Year Award Winner
- Camping and Caravanning Club
- South West Tourism Member
- Website of the Year Winner
- Recycle for Cornwall
- COAST Project Member