Family Camping Holidays In Cornwall
We offer a friendly, safe and relaxing family camping holiday atmosphere, providing the freedom to enjoy your own style of holiday. Our well maintained campsite pitches are both generous and level, most with electric hook-up points (16amp) and panoramic views of the Cornish countryside. We welcome your family pet in your own camping or touring unit, (maximum of two pets per pitch) please click here for dog / pet information.
There is plenty of camping space in which to enjoy a family BBQ, or to sit and relax in an idyllic setting, whilst reading a book. Our pitch areas: Swift, Pheasant, Jay, Owl and Woodpecker are all within easy reach of our facilities. If you have an area preference, we will do our utmost to accommodate your request. Washing-up is made easier for all the family by the thoughtful positioning of 24hr dishwashing facilities with free hot water, complete with a drinking water tap and waste water disposal point, all within thirty metres of most camping pitches.
Stay At Perran Springs
For a fun camping holiday, choose one of our spacious and level camping pitches. Combined with our relaxed environment, electric hook-ups and space for your car, you’re sure to enjoy the under canvas experience. For the more traditional camper we also provide pitches without electric, but don’t worry, our superb shower facilities are just a short walk away.
Looking for a spacious touring pitch, great facilities and a peaceful location. Then book one of our level caravan touring pitches or hardstandings, all with space for your awning and car. Our award winning showers, shop, laundry and lake meadow will ensure you have everything to make your holiday complete. See our park map to choose your preferred area of the park before booking.
Exploring Cornwall in your campervan or motorhome? Then we have easy access, spacious and level hardstanding pitches which can accommodate units up to 28ft in length, with space for an awning and have a 16amp electric hook-up point.
Our 6 berth Caravan Holiday Homes, offer all the essentials for those who want a little bit more… Featuring open plan living rooms, fully equipped kitchens and either two or three comfortable bedrooms. To help you relax, the caravan includes a TV and DVD player and plenty of soft seating. With a wooden picnic bench and space for your car, you can enjoy sitting outside or dining al fresco!
Want to go camping without buying all the equipment? Then choose our pre-erected, already pitched, fully equipped Super Eurotent glamping option. Sleeping up to 6 people, they are an amazing camping adventure for families. Super Eurotents have a kitchen area with hob, microwave, fridge, toaster and kettle. Three bedroom sections and a table and chairs. Book this holiday and you will see the glamping difference.
Like the idea of camping, but not the canvas! Then our glamping pods, with parking space, provide the ultimate back to nature experience. Sleep cosily in the timber pod, wake up refreshed and take a shower in our award winning amenities. Once you’re ready for the day, just lockup your pod and maybe take a stroll around our Nature Trail and Lake Meadow, or venture out and start to explore Cornwall.
- "Liked the amount of space we had for our pitch, never had so much space when camping. Reception was very helpful when we arrived. The showers and toilets were very clean and well looked after. Plenty of water points and sinks."
- "Another great stay at Perran Springs. This was the third year we have spent our two week holday at the site. We have a large tent and utilise the electric hook up. The location of the site is great if you want to explore Cornwall, we were not far from any location and did plenty of exploring. Perranporth is the closest seaside town and had a great beach and facilities."
- "I have just returned from a super five day stay in Cornwall, at Perran Springs. It was my first camping trip for about 25 years and my son's first ever! We had a lovely big pitch, with an electricity hook up. The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and worked hard to maintain the clean campsite and facilities."
- "The park grounds are immaculate and the pitches are a very good size.The shower and toilet facilities are the best that we have seen. If you want a really relaxing holiday you will not find a better place."
- "We have just returned from a lovely holiday in Cornwall. We chose the site as it was dog friendly and in a good location. The pitch we were allocated was plenty big enough for our large tent, with plenty of room for car, windbreak and table and chairs outside. It is in a really pleasant setting with trees and well kept grass."
AWARDS & ACCREDITATIONS OVER THE YEARS….
- Visit Cornwall Member
- BH&HPA Full Members
- David Bellamy GOLD Conservation Award Winner
- Trip Advisor Winner
- Loo of the Year Award Winner
- Camping and Caravanning Club
- South West Tourism Member
- Website of the Year Winner
- Recycle for Cornwall
- COAST Project Member